Welcome to the MPM17 reseearch methodologies blog.
While this address is to a graduating class, I though it would be a nice welcome message to you all.
Neil Gaiman Addresses the University of the Arts Class of 2012 on Vimeo on Vimeo
via Neil Gaiman Addresses the University of the Arts Class of 2012 on Vimeo.
- Group 1: Karen Julian, Rae, Arusha, Zoe, Katrina, Jay
- Group 2: The Scoop Chips
- Group 3: Candice, Max, Oliver, Finlay, Parker, Deanna
- Group 4: SIMONE
- Group 5: Group Name: UNREAL– Milton, Michelle, Luke, Sandi, Dan, George
- Group 1: Karina Nicole, Georgie-Rae Merideth, Candice Dias, Amani Boyer
- Group 2: Kurt Richardson, Nathan Smofsky, Ryle Laporte
- Group 3: Brian Tsang, Edmond Tse, Natalie DeCoste, Kim Sipkens, Vanessa Faienza, Rubani Kalra
- Group 4: Ryan Chao, Shuai Shen, Rhyan M., Diana, Coylan, Tim, Steve
- Group 5: Christopher Young
- Group 6: Eric Zdancewicz, Olivia Paige Wilson, Keenan Gratch
Critique of websites SEO and work period
Dates: Section 02: Wednesday Nov 9 and Section 01:Monday Nov 21
01: Exercise 8
02: work time
Web site due next week
Zotero is the only research tool that automatically senses content, allowing you to add it to your personal library with a single click. Whether you’re searching for a preprint on arXiv.org, a journal article from JSTOR, a news story from the New York Times, or a book from your university library catalog, Zotero has you covered with support for thousands of sites.
via Zotero | Home.